Makes your vows wow! This rustic boho pearl and leather necklace is a delightful piece for your free spirit. Stunning for your wedding day or any day, you can wear it however you wish—simply slide the large pearl to the spot you like best. Choose from three pearl and leather colors and you’re on your way to lovely.
Rustic Boho Bridal Pearl & Leather Necklace
• Makes a great leather 3rd anniversary gift
• Wear it how you like it—large pearl slides to your position
• Necklace measures approx. 30” long
• Make it the length you want—leave desired length in notes
• Choose white, peach pink, or black pearls
• Your choice of three leather colors
• Easy to put on—simply slip over your head
• No metal is used
• Ready for gifting—packaged in a pretty organza bag and box
Thank you for stopping by and supporting handmade!
Find more Leather and Pearl Jewelry here:
Freshwater pearls are pearls that are formed in a variety of freshwater mollusks, such as mussels and oysters. While freshwater pearls can have a range of colors, shapes and sizes, they are often less expensive than saltwater pearls due to their more irregular shape and often contain inclusions. Inclusions are tiny imperfections that can be seen in the pearl, usually in the form of bumps or lines. Freshwater pearls are still highly sought after by jewelry makers and pearl collectors due to their unique characteristics, affordability, and variety.